A bonus Saturday post for you – this time focussing on The Big Shot.
The Big Shot is a tool that Stampin’ Up! customers in the UK were requesting for years before they finally introduced it into our catalogue last year! The Europeans were very jealous of the Americans, who had it for a long time before us. The reason? It is an incredibly useful and versatile piece of kit. And with more and more exclusive products being added with each Stampin’ Up! catalogue release, it becomes more of a “must-have” all the time!
So what can you use it for? Here is just a short list of ideas:
– cutting – using our exclusive dies, sizzlits and framelits
– accurately cutting out stamped shapes – using our exclusive framelits that coordinate with the stamp sets
– embossing – using the embossing folders
– cutting *and* embossing in a single pass using the embosslits
– creating aperture cards with or without coordinating stamped images within the apertures
– creating stamped pyramage (don’t know what this means? Contact Katie to find out!)
Check out the Big Shot page on the website to see what Stampin’ Up! themselves have to say about this marvellous tool.
Click each resource link to see other entries that reference it.
Accessories: Big Shot.