Cardstock & Ink
- Whisper White cardstock - 2 small pieces
- Pink Pirouette cardstock - ½ A4 sheet lengthwise, ink pad and marker
- Soft Suede cardstock - 1 small piece, ink pad and marker
- Certainly Celery marker
- So Saffron marker
- Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack (DSP)
Accessories & Other Items
- Whisper White ⅝″ grosgrain ribbon
- Silver brad
- SNAIL adhesive runner
- Sticky Strip extra strong adhesive tape
- Stampin' Dimensionals 3-D foam pads
- Pricking Tool and Mat
- Cut a piece of A4 Pink Pirouette cardstock in half lengthwise. Fold in half to make an A6 card blank, and then fold the top half again, to make an easel card blank.
- Using the butterfly from the Sweet Summer set with the Pink Pirouette ink pad, stamp random images over the front section of the card above where the green strip will sit.
- Cut a 1″ strip of a green DSP sheet to A6 width, and wrap a piece of Whisper White grosgrain ribbon around it. Secure at the ends only, using small pieces of Sticky Strip. Stick to the card using Snail adhesive.
- Stamp the flower head from the Sweet Summer set onto Whisper White cardstock using the Soft Suede ink pad. Stamp the leafy stalk from the same set in the same colour, leaving a small space between the flower head and the stalk. Colour the flower and leaves with the markers. Using the Pricking Tool, make a hole between the flower head and the stalk, and set to one side.
- On a second piece of Whisper White cardstock, stamp the solid tag from the Tiny Tags set in Pink Pirouette ink, and the "Friends" stamp from the same set in Certainly Celery, using the marker to ink the stamp. Use the Jewellery Tag punch to cut out the images. Make a hole in the top of each tag using the Pricking Tool, and layer them together with the "Friends" tag on top. Push the brad through the holes, and then through the hole in the flower image set aside in step 4. Split the 'legs' of the brad to hold in place.
- Stick the completed flower image onto a mat of Soft Suede cardstock, leaving a narrow border around the white card. Using Stampin' Dimensionals, attach the topper to one side of the card, ensuring that the dimensionals are placed low enough onto the topper so as to stick to the card, and not go over the edge of the easel section. Take a smaller piece of Whisper White grosgrain ribbon and tie in a knot around the piece on the empty side of the card, as shown.
- Still working with the second piece of Whisper White cardstock, use the Soft Suede marker to ink the "Birthday Wishes" stamp from the So Happy For You set. Ink one word at a time, and stamp the words on top of each other to fit into the square punched shape. Line up the Scalloped Square or Curly Label punch around the words, and cut.
- Use Stampin' Dimensionals to attach the sentiment to the base of the card, in an appropriate place to stop the easel card from sliding. Your card is now ready to be written, sent and displayed!